A powerful weapon that can be loaded with several different types of ammunition. Versions of this weapon have appeared in practically every Resident Evil game in the series, except Resident Evil 4 . The Grenade Launcher is usually a slow firing weapon (often requiring reloading after every shot) with a short to medium range best used for killing larger B.O.W s and boss monsters.
For a list of ammunition types, see Grenade Rounds.
List of Grenade Launchers Edit
- Resident Evil Zero: ARWEN 37
- Resident Evil (Original): ARWEN 37
- Resident Evil (REmake): ARWEN 37
- Resident Evil 2: M79
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis: Grenade Launcher
- Resident Evil Survivor: M79
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica: M79
- Resident Evil Outbreak: Grenade Launcher
- Resident Evil 5: Milkor MGL Mk.1
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: Penn Arms 1, Classic Launcher(DLC)
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D: Milkor MGL Mk. 1, Double-firing grenade launcher (unlockable)
- Resident Evil 6: Grenade Launcher
In other mediaEdit
Marvel vs. Capcom seriesEdit
Jill Valentine uses a grenade launcher in some of her basic moves in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Chris Redfield uses a grenade launcher with different types of rounds for one of his hyper combos.