|WikiProject Character||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Shouldn't Nosferatu have his own article and be in the "creatures" category? SalvatooRE 02:41, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, shouldn't the article at least have a "Template:Infobox creature" below the tranformation title? SalvatooRE 16:24, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It wouldn't, it would have his creature name, his date of creation, method of creation, purpose, his picture as nosferatu. If every other creature has it's own, I don't see why this creature shouldn't. SalvatooRE 16:24, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Deck Building Game Edit
Can anyone confirm if Alexander has a card in the game? It doesn't say so confirmation is necessary to not have it removed from the category page.
Kaidus 17:06, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
Veronica's Remains? Edit
I thought I read somewhere that Alexander had excavated the corpse/remains of Veronica, and that these remains were used in the creation of Alfred and Alexia. These remains were hidden in the Antarctic base in the secret room. Did I imagine it, or was it an error and thus removed? Key of Destiny 21:36, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't recall Veronica's corpse being taken to Antactica -specifically-... but Alexia is a clone of Veronica.-- Forerunner 21:42, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
Hmmm....I thought I read somewhere that Alexander had stored Veronica's remains in a secret room, and that he used those remains to create the twins. I suppose I could have just imagined it or formed the link on my own, but it doesn't seem likely...Key of Destiny 22:36, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe he did. He certainly required to dig her up/open her crypt to extract a sample; perhaps he took her with him to Antarctica to ensure that he got a non-degenerated DNA sample.-- Forerunner 22:41, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
Ah-ha! I knew I wasn't making it up! Project Umbrella: Alexander Ashford article:
"Alexander incorporated the genes he prepared of Veronica from her mummified corpse in the Ashford family manor in England..."
The Veronica Ashford article: http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Veronica-Ashford
"Following her death, Veronica's body was embalmed and laid to rest in the basement of the Ashford family manor in England. It is from these remains that her 6th generation descendant Alexander Ashford extracted viable genetic material and managed to identify and extract a gene which controls the level of intelligence."
These articles came from Project Umbrella, which according to News Bot, is a valid source. It was already in the Alexander Ashford article on this wiki, but there's no source for it. Should this information also be on Veronica's and Alexia's pages?Key of Destiny 22:55, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
- The information itself comes from the "BIOHAZARD CODE:Veronica Kanzenban Kaitai Shinsho" guide. News Bot 23:20, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
K, I knew that the info was valid; just didn't know the source was on there. Thanks for clearing that up. Key of Destiny 23:50, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
かつてのアシュフォード家当主・アレクサンダーの変わり果てた姿。 娘のアレクシアからT-Veronicaを注入された結果、 凶暴なモンスターと化し、 その危険さゆえ15年ものあいだ南極基地の地下独房に監禁されてきた。 ｢ノスフェラトゥ｣とは｢不死身、 吸血鬼｣を意 味するルーマニア語で、 事情を知らぬ基地の作業員たちがつけた呼び名。監禁名の残で手__の__は 利かず、 __もふさがれているが、 ウイルスの__に より_じた触手を_りまわして__を__ける。また、 体内で生成された__な__は__にふ_れると気化 し、 毒霧となって敵を襲う。肋骨を割って胸部に露出した心臓が急所。