|WikiProject Character||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Japanese information about HUNK...Edit
The japanese information states quite clearly and concisly that HUNK not only SHOT BIRKIN but failed to retrive the sample, he returned and recovers the same sample Ada Wong dropped in the scenario where Leon fails to save her. This means that factually this wiki is wrong and should be edited to match the actual events and not the ones dreamed up by fanboys.
"Unknown age, unknown blood type, height and weight unknown (though not as far as big and little.) I know that it is a man that's about it."
"The hidden scenario "the 4th survivor" is centered on him (HUNK). The G-virus was sent for recovery, by Alpha Team special agent force working for umbrella, they went to collect the sample and he shot William Birkin. However, G has mutated Birkin and he killed everyone except HUNK. Simultaneously the G sample was lost. After Leon have finally threw the sample HUNK recovered it. He was the only one to survive."
In short we Join HUNK after Leon has thrown the sample away and HUNK has recovered it, for an unkown reason he is face down in the Sewage Disposal Facility.
This is wrong the reason he was down in the sewers was because the mutated Birkin knocked him out, HUNK had retrieved a sample of the G-Virus from Birkins lab, when he and his team were sent to retrieve it.He didnt shoot Birkin it was another USS member on his team who shot William when he mistook a pot falling from Birkins desk for a gunshot.
If you had played RE2/DSC/UC you would've known that.
Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source, and therefore, should not be counted as such. Dakota382 12:43, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Resident evil 5 DLCEdit
I hear that HUNK will be DLC for mercanarys mode in resident evil 5.-antihero276
- It's a little early for a DLC's information to be released, let alone be announced a mere 8 days after the games launch. Hunk might be in a DLC, though such a product would take at least 3 months to ship. Another RE is already in development, which would lower the chances of one.Forerunner 01:31, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
bunch of pages out there mentioning it, they could have completed the dlc while making the game. if its true, it will be the only right descion as far as resident evil 5 went. -antihero276
whats HUNK stand 4?????
it could be =
im not sure
it stands for
It Stands for
I have real news unlike you guys. I have noticed something in the preview for resident evil revelations. A man who looks like chris is sitting in a chair all tied up with no shirt. he is facing downward when jill walks in from the shadows. she points a gun at is head and asks,"did you think you could get away with this?" he says nothing. But (this is the wierd part) chris walks in and says,"I already have." and points a gun at her head, she suddenly puts a gun to his head, too. She asks if he had brought something and he says maybe.( you can tell their negotiating over the man and the 'thing') the man in the chair who is wearing no shirt also has USS combat pants on says they dont need the 'thing'. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUNK also appeared in the teaser trailer, and it appears he gets blown up although that might just be the trick of the video.
Drugs are bad.184.108.40.206 06:46, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
Real HUNK Fans Edit
If you are reading this then you must be a fan of HUNK in resident evil. the user that keeps editing the HUNK page must no know HUNK at all. The information about his mission in Raccoon is correct but its not that hard to figure out. this guy has no idea that Hunk is an acronym for (Human Unit Never Killed) hints why HUNK is in all caps thats basic english. also any HUNK fan knows that you can play as HUNK in the Outbreak series with the use of a game shark look up "HUNK in resident evil outbreak" on youtube speaks for itself. last he states that One was based off of HUNK in the film resident evil I find three easy problems with that. First, One is black and HUNK fans know that HUNK is white because of the cut gloves, second is that One takes off his gasmask in the middle of the mission and HUNK takes his off at the end of his missions, and last ONE DIES!!!!!!!! HUNK can't die his nickname is MR.DEATH, THE GRIM REAPER (way to fail on that one).
- It is not an acronym. That is pure fanon. This topic has been discussed multiple times. Also, please learn to use a half-readable sentence structure when leaving comments. Intelligent comments would also be appreciated. Thank you.--
Hunk or Vector is Alex Wesker???? Edit
I've heard from many people say that Hunk is Alex wesker. And after vector came out some people think he's alex wesker since alex "absorbs talents just by looking" and vector is just like a copy of hunk. Cooltamerboy 17:18, July 11, 2011 (UTC).
No. A Lonely Nomad 18:02, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Do you hosntly believe fan rumors and theorys with no real proof to back them up ? Frieza14 19:58, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Which file said he "absorbs talents just by looking at them" I don't remember reading that one. It's as valid as any other theory floating around out there. GrimmShadows 12:02, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Neither of them are Alex Wesker. When Spencer says that Alex can "absorb abilities", he doesn't mean literally, he means that he can learn just by observing someone else doing it. --News Bot 13:11, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Hunk is not Alex Wesker... I've finished playing Resident Evil: Revelations and I believe he is in fact Raymond Vester. There is a scene where Parker makes an odd comment to Vester that he doesn't seem to be a Cadet at all... then Parker also makes a comment later "You don't want your whole team to die do you?" to which Vester responds with a saddened look. Vester is also the character in the Gas Mask in the original trailer and seems to use them to hide his identity throughout.
- Colliric 00:05, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
- A lot was changed since the original trailer; while there was a scene with a guy who looked more or less exactly like HUNK, he never showed up again. Additionally, we've already seen HUNK without his mask, and he doesn't look much like Vester. As for Vester being saddened about his whole team dying, I'd take that as proof he's not HUNK, since HUNK more or less has no problem being the sole survivor.
- I think HUNK works for Alex.- Jlee1 13:58, June 05, 2012 (UTC)
Why the lenses of HUNK's gas mask are RedEdit
I don't know if many people other than myself have wondered this. I've heard some people say on various websites that his lenses are red because there are thin night vision goggles behind them.
But I've come across a simpler idea based on some real-world info. Basically, his lenses are red to improve his night vision, but no night vision goggles are involved. The color red does not damage your night vision as quickly as the full spectrum does. Red lenses for the S10 gas mask do exist for this exact reason.
His fate after umbrella's collapse Edit
- I assume that he became a mercenary, hence his appearance in The Mercenaries and Raid Mode. While it is non-canonical, it's the only sensible thing for someone like him to do. -- Souperintendent (talk) 10:19, October 6, 2013 (UTC)Souperintendent -- Souperintendent (talk) 10:19, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It's a mystery, but he was on Rockfort Island shortly before the attack. Perhaps he perished.-- Forerunner 12:57, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Rachel calls HUNK Dr.Death in Raid Mode (RE:Revelations) Was this a mistake by Capcom as isn't HUNKs name Mr.Death? 220.127.116.11 20:25, July 22, 2013 (UTC) Paralyzer -- 18.104.22.168 20:25, July 22, 2013 (UTC)