A virus is a sub-microscopic particle that can infect a host cell. Viruses are incapable of replicating without infecting a cell. At their most basic, they are genetic material contained within a protective protein.
- "Ancient virus" A virus long since fused with queen ants. All queens that descend from an infected queen share her traits.
- Progenitor - A virus existing naturally within the "Stairway of the Sun" flowers in west Africa. Those who are not killed from the infection become incredibly strong.
- Tyrant virus ("t")- A merger of the Progenitor virus with leech deoxyribonucleic acid.
- t-Veronica - A merger between the ancient virus and Progenitor.
- "G" - A mutation of the Type-B Progenitor variant that increases cellular reproduction - making the infected essentially immortal.
- t+G - A merger of the G-virus with T-antibodies. Those infected have the ability to conduct a bio-electrical field.
- Cameron's virus - An unidentified virus created by Dr. Cameron as she treated herself for infection. Those infected can move their conciousness into other organisms, allowing them to escape undetected.
- t-Abyss virus- A Tyrant virus variant created by Il Veltro
- Uroboros - Another man-made variant of Progenitor.
- X-virus - A virus only present in DC-canon.
- C-Virus - An infectious agent that is a cross between an advanced strain of the T-Veronica virus and G-Virus.