|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
The water sample puzzle is a complex puzzle featured in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. It involves the shifting of blocks to recreate a specific combination.
After placing the Water Sample into the machine, you are shown the panel. It displays five view-screens:
- Screen 1 - The desired combination of blocks.
- Screen 2 - The 'A' blocks, red.
- Screen 3 - The 'B' blocks, yellow.
- Screen 4 - The 'C' blocks, blue.
- Screen 5 - The recreation of Screen 1, based on the order of the above three.
In order to recreate the combination showed in the top screen, the 'A'; 'B' and 'C' blocks must be shifted - each of the three can be moved to the left or right to change the order. It should be noted that if 'B' has a block where 'C' does not, the 'B' block will fall to the bottom when displayed in the recreation; it will not simply float.
One such solution to the puzzle is this:
- A - left (x4)
- B - right (x2)
- C - left (x2)