Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hellfire" JIM: ENDING is a cutscene in Resident Evil Outbreak.
- (Jim is outside in front of the Apple Inn)
- Danny: "That was close, it's not just the hotel, now the whole city is burning. You were lucky."
- Jim Chapman: "Thanks man."
- Danny: "We've been patrolling the city, trying to help those in need. But its worse than a war zone, the army's been called in, better get out of the city while you can. I have a very bad feeling."
- Jim Chapman: "I also had a bad feeling, but how could things get worse? Starring at my beat up shoes, I thought about it for awhile, but the answer alludes me."
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames.