"Hellfire" JIM: ENDING is a cutscene in Resident Evil Outbreak.
- (Jim is outside in front of the Apple Inn)
- Danny: "That was close, it's not just the hotel, now the whole city is burning. You were lucky."
- Jim Chapman: "Thanks man."
- Danny: "We've been patrolling the city, trying to help those in need. But its worse than a war zone, the army's been called in, better get out of the city while you can. I have a very bad feeling."
- Jim Chapman: "I also had a bad feeling, but how could things get worse? Starring at my beat up shoes, I thought about it for awhile, but the answer alludes me."
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames.