Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- With the t-Virus development complete, Spencer sees no reason to keep Marcus alive. He sends Birkin and Wesker to confront him. A U.S.S. team mortally wound Marcus. As he lays dying, Birkin tells him that he will take over his research.
- Marcus's body is disposed of in the waste treatment plant deep below the Raccoon City Underground Laboratory in Raccoon City.
- Wesker and Birkin move the t-Virus into the third stage and look toward creating the "ultimate Bio-weapon".
- The Tyrant proves to be an obstacle for the research. Although the t-Virus is well suited to creating zombies and hunters, to create a Tyrant, the infected needs to contain a certain, rare gene. In short – only one in ten million hosts would become a Tyrant. The research comes to a standstill.
- Feeling the pressure of competition, particularly from the European branch. Wesker quickly demands a sample of the NE-α Type, despite Birkin's opposition, in order exploit it for his own success. Spencer makes the impossible happen and within just a few days Wesker and Birkin have a sample of the parasite. Before long Wesker and Birkin add a long list of deaths to their research, as the parasite kills most of its hosts within minutes.
- Wesker, desperately trying to take control of the NE-α Type, decides as a last resort to use Lisa Trevor as a host for the NE-α Type.
- Lisa Trevor is administered with the NE-α Type, and the sample disappears the moment it is injected into her. Lisa absorbs the properties of the parasite into her own genetic make-up.
- Birkin, now obsessed with Lisa, ignores all the previous research and starts fresh. He learns that within Lisa is the first ever known existence of the G-virus.