In this year, the Global Bioterror Attacks begin.
- A biohazardous outbreak at the prestigious Marhawa Academy began due to the machinations of Carla Radames.
- Edonian Civil War rages.
- Umbrella Co. begins mercenary trials in infected environments to prove the effectiveness of CQBZ against Bio Organic Weapon.
- Abraham Jackson organizes simulated operations in an abandoned and infested Umbrella Corporation laboratory, with mercenary test-subject 3A-7.
- Jackson continued the operations to obtain battle data with 3A-7.
- Abraham Jackson's experiment continued with 3A-7.
- Jackson continued running trials with 3A-7.
- Jackson continued running trials with 3A-7, this time in an infested TRICELL island lab in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Due to Honker's meddling, Jackson was forced to changed the mission parameters for 3A-7's tests.
- Once again mission parameters were changed due to Honker, but 3A-7 succeeded in the trial, allowing Jackson to continue the experiment.
- Abraham Jackson continued the experiment with 3A-7, this time in an infected village in Spain, taken over by Dummy Plaga.
- Jackson informed 3A-7 that a certain important individual from their organization would witness their trial for the day. As result of the experiment, commander became interested in 3A-7.
- The commander continued to observe 3A-7 as he completed the experiments, and informed Jackson that he was the one behind the trails.
- Moving to District 12 of the Kijuju Autonomous Zone, 3A-7 continued completing Abraham Jackson's trials.
- Jackson started an personal investigation into the identity of the organization's commander.
- Beatrice Bertrand was called back from her vacation to take over Abraham Jackson's trials, as Jackson disappeared soon after beginning his investigation.
- Beatrice Bertrand ran 3A-7 through her first trial.
- Bertrand placed 3A-7 through the last trial in Kijuju.
- Beatrice Bertrand put 3A-7 through a trial in the simulated Raccoon City streets.
- 3A-7 performed another trial using experimental weapons.
- 3A-7 continued his trials, fighting against further mutated creatures.
- 3A-7 began close-quarter trials within the replica Raccoon City Police Station.
- Beatrice Bertrand was promised a raise in response to the effectiveness of the experiment.
- 3A-7 began testing the Zombie Jammer.
- Beatrice's Bertrand's experiments were moved to the Antarctic Base where she received orders to kill 3A-7 within the trials.
- Beatrice attempted to ensure 3A-7's death during the experiment, but failed.
- Beatrice arranged a final experiment in an attempt to end 3A-7's life. 3A-7 survived the trial, prompting Beatrice to compare him to the grim reaper.
- Following her repeated failures at eliminating subject 3A-7, Beatrice was terminated.
- The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, along with special forces from all around the Europe were sent to the Edonia Republic after receiving numerous reports about B.O.W. usage in battlefield.
- Ben Airhart, Carl Alfonso, Finn Macauley and Andy Walker, BSAA operatives under the command of Chris Redfield, were all killed by a C-Virus needle bomb thrown by Carla Radames. All victims mutated into Napads.
- Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin attempt to escape Edonia when Sherry learns that Jake carries the antibody for the newly developed C-Virus. Jake requests a huge monetary reward in exchange for his blood. They fend off the Ustanak, which was programmed to extract a tissue sample from Jake to counter the antibodies for the C-virus.
- By taking their path through the snowy mountains and mines, Jake and Sherry made it out to the rendezvous point. However, Carla and her J'avo and Ustanak immediately capture them. Carla reveals to Jake his parentage, being the son of Albert Wesker.