The events of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard take place
- July 20: Ethan Winters is a civilian who traveled to Louisiana for finding his wife, Mia Winters who was still alive after 3 years ago.
- Chris Redfield, alongside with Blue Umbrella Special Forces Team, were arrivied and investigating in the Dulvey House at Louisiana. He is tracking down Lucas in Salt Mine.
- Joe Baker has arrived from the swamp. He found his niece, Zoe in the ground and bring her back to the shelter. He will find the cure for her.
- ↑ Resident Evil 7 Teaser Demo: Beginning Hour.
- ATTENTION! This article is considered to be a stub page. You can help the Resident Evil Wiki by expanding it.