This is a list of notable quotes by Albert Wesker over the course of the series. Please note that this is not a list of everything said by him.
Resident Evil 0Edit
- "She's just a rookie. A member of S.T.A.R.S."
- "If the old conspiracy against Dr. Marcus is revealed, Mr. Spencer's career will be over. Not to mention ours, too."
- "I will simply say goodbye to Umbrella. The biological weapon utilizing the t-Virus has almost been completed. Our only remaining task is to aquire combat data."
- "Do as you wish. I will follow my initial plan and lure the S.T.A.R.S. members into the mansion. Their superior combat training should make them perfect test subjects."
- "Stay there."
- "This is your chance."
- "I don't need this."
|Context||Localized script||Original script||Translation|
|Main hall - opening scene||
"Stop it! Don't open that door!"
|Main hall - opening scene||
"Maybe it's... Chris."
|Main hall - opening scene||
"I'm sorry for my lack of manners, but I'm not used to escorting men."
"Well I intimidated him."
"You guys are idiots!"
"I will show you the Tyrant!"
"What are you laughing at?"
"Chris? Stop it!"
Resident Evil (remake)Edit
- "Chris, this way!"
- "Jill, no! You don't want to go back out there."
- "Don't be a hard dog to keep under the porch, Barry."
- "Jill, so you're safe."
- "Don't blame Barry for everything. I hear his better half and two lovely daughters will be in danger if he doesn't do everything I tell him to."
- "You gotta love Barry! he must really be afraid of Umbrella."
- "Jill and Barry together... in hell!"
- "You shouldn't worry too much, dear. You'll soon be free of all this anyway."
- "Oh yes, dear. Just like this."
- "You're a bit of a mess up. Chris, take a piece of the action!"
- "Chris, you make me proud, but of course you are one of my men."
Resident Evil CODE:VeronicaEdit
- "Greetings... You must be the lovely Claire Redfield!"
- "Let's just say I'm a ghost... Coming back to haunt your dear brother."
- "At last, I found you, Alexia! Come with me."
- "You're responsible for the creation of the T-Veronica virus. And now the only existing sample is in your body. I want it, NOW!"
- "You're coming with me."
- "Sure I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!"
- "I don't know where you get your confidence, Chris."
- "Until we meet again!"
- "I despise Chris."
Resident Evil 4Edit
- "Luis has succeeded in recovering the sample. He's waiting in the castle. Get in contact with him ASAP."
- "And that U.S. Government lap dog, Leon. If you do happen to encounter him, put him out of commission. We can't let him interfere with our plans."
- "He's a survivor of Raccoon City. We can do without the extra distraction. Take him out."
- "Our goal is to retrieve the sample. Take out anything that might interfere with our plans."
- "Quite a jolly mess he's made, that Leon. But, all for the better. Saddler's people have fallen into a panic. Their destruction is only a matter of time now."
- "No, I'm leaving Leon to Krauser. Hurry up and retrieve the sample."
- "Have you retrieved the sample?"
- "Some kind of trouble?"
- "Ah... Your extraction chopper will pick you up at the rendezvous point as planned."
- "Punctual. I like that. Is Krauser there?"
- "Pity. But after all, just another expendable grunt. Thanks to you, however, Umbrella's one step closer to its reestablishment. And once it is, there will be significant changes in our world."
Resident Evil 5Edit
- "Isn't this one big family reunion?"
- "So slow to catch on..."
- "I think the odds are fair, two on two. Right, Jill?"
- "Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."
- "There's no point in hiding!"
- "Your future hinges upon this fight!"
- "You're merely postponing the inevitable!"
- "Poor deluded Chris. How you so love your precious self-righteousness."
- "You can't hide forever!"
- "Incompetence surrounds me!"
- "Self-righteous fools!"
- "Poor performance, indeed."
- "Ignorant cretins!"
- "I expected more of a challenge after all this time, Chris. How disappointing."
- "Nice move, Chris. But now that your 'partner' has arrived, I'll leave you two to catch up."
- "Remarkable! Still resisting at such an advanced stage. Commendable, yet futile!"
- "Have fun watching Jill suffer."
- "So you've made it this far... Too bad you won't make it much further."
- "Are you saying I was manufactured?"
- "The right to be a god. You? Arrogant even until the end. Only one truly capable of "being" a god, deserves that right. The right... With Uroboros, I have that right."
- "Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. Unfortunately, it's too late for you. You will not live to see the dawn."
- "Sorry, Excella, but it appears Uroboros has rejected you. Though you have been an excellent asset, I have one last task for you. Farewell, old friend."
- "Uroboros is at the eve of its appearance!"
- "Let me clarify something for you, Chris. I don't think of myself as a king. No, I am a god! And even kings bow to gods!"
- "Don't you two ever tire of failing in your mission?"
- "You've really become quite an inconvenience for me."
- "Every day, humans come one step closer to self-destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!"
- "Things are really getting interesting now, eh Chris? Do you actually think you can defeat me?"
- "[Laughs] Well then, I'll just have to kill you quickly."
- "I'll see you dead."
- "Has it never occurred to you that this planet is overpopulated? Only a handful of humans truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff. So now I have to separate this chaff from the wheat. And with Uroboros, I can finally accomplish this."
- "In less than five minutes, we will reach the optimal altitude for missile deployment. Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring complete global saturation."
- "Only those with superior DNA will be chosen by Uroboros. Only those fit for survival will be allowed to carry their genes into a new age!"
- "It seems I may have underestimated you, Chris."
- "I don't need anyone else. I have Uroboros!"
- "Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable."
- "The entire world will be infected. A new Genesis is at hand and I will be the creator!"
- "You'll pay for that!"
- "I'm taking the two of you with me!"
- "I should've killed you years ago... Chris."
- "Over? I'm just getting started."
- "Why can't you understand, Chris? Do you really believe the world is worth saving? Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!"
- "The human race requires judgment!"
- "War and pestilence wherever you go! Nothing but loathsome humans!"
- "I can't lose! Not to you!"
- "The plan is in its final stages. I will not tolerate delays."
- "You haven't changed."
- "Here I am offering you my precious time and you waste it by running around."
- "The right to be a god... that right is now mine."
- "Time to die, Chris!"
- "Ignorant cretins!"
- "Self-righteous fools!"
- "I expected more from you."
- "Are you trying to make me angry?" (if he takes enough damage during the fight)
- "Let's finish this!"
Umbrella Chronicles/Darkside ChroniclesEdit
- "The only thing that can defeat power, is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe. I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself..."
- "I will follow my initial plan and lure the S.T.A.R.S. members into the mansion. Their superior combat training should make them perfect test subjects."
- "Chris, it appears that our fates are forever intertwined."
- "It seems someone has already gone down. Good old Chris."
- "I will stay and secure the area."
- "Chris, you make me proud."
- "Time to take this virus out for a test drive."
- "What amazing power!"
- "Out of my way. Now."
- "Chris, Jill... I hope you two survive long enough for us to have our tear filled reunion."
- "Nobody's perfect. Not even you, Lisa."
- "I think she likes me."
- "She appears to be stalking me."
- "Be a good girl and stay dead this time."
- "I see you are still resolved to go down with the ship, Colonel."
- "Your lack of creativity disappoints me. I expected more from you."
- "I have a date to keep."
- "The summation of Umbrella on a one disk. This should come in handy."
- "We shall meet again before the conclusion of this drama. Then you will learn of the history... I will write for this world."
- "It is time to abandon the sinking ship that is Umbrella."
- "It appears Umbrella is finished..."
- "The virus that Birkin had created brought me back from the brink of annihilation."
- "You will regret this, my lady. That I can promise."
- "I cast off my frail humanity and became something greater."
- "I attacked this island upon hearing the news of an awakening. But it seems it was a pretense."
- "Though, ironically, I feel you will lead me to the truth regardless. Chris's little sister."
The Mercenaries/The Mercenaries 3DEdit
- "It was in your best interest to assist me!"
- "You failed me!"
- "How is this possible?"
- "Your assistance is required!"
- "I suppose I should thank you."
- "Come on!"
- "Good teamwork."
- "You're getting better!"
- "Hold on!"
- "You will give me an egg!"
- "I require your handgun!"
- "I require your shotgun!"
- "I require a can of First Aid Spray!"
- "I'm coming!"
- "Thanks."(Mercs 3D)
- "Wait!"(Mercs 3D)
- "Show yourself!"(Mercs 3D)
- "Thanks for the help."(Mercs 3D)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds/Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3Edit
- "A new world order is at hand."
- "I'll play with you." (when tagged in)
- "Time to work." (when asking for assistance)
- "You will not survive."
- "Enough foolishness!" (when X-Factor is activated)
- "You worm!"
- "Assistance required." (cross over Hyper combo)
- "Try facing me."
- "Do I frighten you?"
- "Is that all you have?"
- "Mortals are so weak... you are nothing to me!"
- "Please, try harder."
- "You'll pay for that."
- "This... can't be."
- "You are beaten!"
- "You don't stand a chance!"
- "Such a waste of life."
- "Damn it!"
- "Give it up."
- "Out of my way!"
- "What a pity."
- "Three against three."
- "I don't have time for interferences."
- "This world will soon be mine."
- "Learn your place."
- "It's time... to close the book on us." (Before battle against Chris)
- "Let's see how good you really are." (Before battle against Jill)
- "I am the only god." (Before/after battle against Amaterasu/Thor/Shumu-Gorath)
- "You'll make a nice test subject."
- "I will not be held back by such insects." (After battle against Chris)
- "Now you know I am a god over man and beast." (After battle against Rocket Raccoon UMVC3 only)