Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Capcom's primary storyline)
Alcohol manufacturer building was a building located in the city area of Tall Oaks.[Note 1] It was located on Sizemore Street between Modern Red and After Hours.[Note 2] The building was affected by the Tall Oaks outbreak and was decimated with the rest of the city on June 29th, 2013.
During the C-Virus outbreak in Tall Oaks, D.S.O. agent Leon Scott Kennedy and Secret Service agent Helena Harper made their way through the city in an attempt to reach Tall Oaks Church. The two agents encounter a Shrieker outside of the building who attracts several zombies to the location.
The front of the building is facing Sizemore Street. The building is two or more stories tall. There is a fence surrounding the building and blocking it from the main street. Inside of the building, there are several rooms with large metal doors. There are also a number of wooden kegs stored inside. The southern side of the building is facing another street and is also fenced off. At the back of the building is a yard or open lot that is currently undergoing construction.[Note 3]
- Weekly Famitsu Editorial Department, ed (2012). BIOHAZARD 6 Official Complete Guide. Enterbrain, Capcom Famitsu.
- ↑ The building is found between two bars on Sizemore Street and has wooden kegs stored inside. Judging by these clues, the building is assumed to belong to an alcohol manufacturer. Whether the building is a brewery, distillery, or winery is unspecified.
- ↑ The street that runs in front of the building is initally marked as Tall Oaks Street until it later becomes Sizemore Street.
- ↑ Several buildings on Tall Oaks Street/Sizemore Street were undergoing construction at the time of the outbreak. The lot behind the building has two stories of scaffolding and a large construction dumpster.
- ↑ Official Complete Guide, p.092.