(Capcom's primary storyline)
In her fight for survival, Amelia arrived and tried to seek refuge in the South Raccoon Street station. During the Underbelly scenario, she was hiding in the Women's staff restroom when another group of survivors witnessed her being dragged up into the ceiling by something unseen. An agonizing scream could be heard as she was being dragged into the air vents, and blood started dripping down after she was pulled in to her death. It's possible she was taken by a Mega Bite.
Amelia has the following stats;
- A movement speed similar to Alyssa Ashcroft's.
- An average vitality (between 2000 and 2500HP).
- A weak attack power similar to that of Yoko's.
- An infection rate of 1.27% per minute.
- She's also a template for zombies in the Outbreak series and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- She can be seen alive, sitting on the ground outside during the ending of Hellfire.
- Players need to witness her death in order to obtain Event Checklist Points.
- She is called Woman3 in File #1.