(Capcom's primary storyline)
Amelia was a civilian living in Raccoon City at the time of the t-Virus outbreak of 1998. She is a caucasian women, appearing in her 40s, with shoulder-length brunette hair, wearing eyeglasses and a black, business-style embroidered blazer and skirt.
During the earliest part of the Raccoon City Destruction Incident, whilst the emergency services were still somewhat functional, Amelia was a citizen rescued from the Apple Inn by the RFD, and is seen sitting on the pavement being consoled by a firefighter following the RFD's rescue of the survivors.
Following the complete collapse of emergency services, Amelia attempted to escape Raccoon City during the chaos, and sought refuge within the South Raccoon Street station, likely assuming the subway as a possible means of evacuation. During the "Underbelly" scenario, finding no means of escape, she attempts hiding in the Women's staff restroom where the survivors arrive in time only to witness her being forcefully carried into the vent shaft system by an unseen attacker. Her screams can be heard soon after, followed by blood leaking to the floor from the vent. It is likely she was taken by a Mega Bite. At some point later, she reanimates as a Zombie and begins to attack other surviving citizens.
Amelia has the following stats;
- A movement speed similar to Alyssa Ashcroft.
- An average vitality (between 2000 and 2500HP).
- A weak attack power similar to that of Yoko Suzuki.
- An infection rate of 1.27% per minute.
- Amelia is a template for Zombies in the Outbreak series and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- She can be seen alive, sitting on the ground outside during the ending of "Hellfire".
- The Player must witness her death in order to obtain Event Checklist Points.
- She is referred to simply as "Woman3" in File #1.