(Capcom's primary storyline)
Amici della Forchetta was a restaurant located in the city area of Tall Oaks.[Note 1] It was located on Tall Oaks Street, across from Sweetsy Ice Cream.[Note 2] The restaurant was affected by the Tall Oaks outbreak and was decimated with the rest of the city on June 29th, 2013.
During the C-Virus outbreak in Tall Oaks, D.S.O. agent Leon Scott Kennedy and Secret Service agent Helena Harper made their way through the city in an attempt to reach Tall Oaks Church. After attempting to rescue a civilian pinned underneath a car outside of the restaurant, a man riding a motorcycle crashed into the car, killing both civilians. Leon and Helena continued down the street after the event.
The building is two stories high and sits on Tall Oaks Street. The restaurant is currently undergoing construction, as evidenced by the scaffolding and tarps on both sides of the building.[Note 3]
- Weekly Famitsu Editorial Department, ed (2012). BIOHAZARD 6 Official Complete Guide. Enterbrain, Capcom Famitsu.
- ↑ The name of the restaurant is Italian and translates to "Friends of the Fork". The full name of the restaurant is obscured by a tarp, but enough letters can be seen to complete the title.
- ↑ The street that runs along the front of the building is marked as Tall Oaks Street until it becomes Sizemore Street later on.
- ↑ Several buildings on Tall Oaks Street/Sizemore Street were undergoing construction at the time of the outbreak.
- ↑ Official Complete Guide, p.092.