(Capcom's primary storyline)
Andre Strickland was an American television producer known for showrunning the paranormal investigation series Sewer Gators since its start prior to 2015. He was murdered by the Baker family while investigating their house in 2017.
Andre was committed to researching each location prior to filming. The show had gone through at least one change under Andre's hands, with Clancy Jarvis being brought in as cameraman in mid-2017 following his predecessor's dismissal.
During the preliminary exploration of the Dulvey Haunted House in June 2017, Andre wandered off from Peter Walken and Clancy and was captured by the Bakers. Taken underground he was murdered and propped up against a wall to give the appearance of being alive and standing. His body was found by Clancy, who was recording him and Pete's search of the house prior to his own death.
A month after Strickland's death, his decomposing corpse is found in the flooded shaft beneath the guest house by Ethan Winters.
Andre was more professional than his co-worker Peter Walken, demonstrating a strong commitment to the show and its production. He was also unshaken by the initial sights within the Baker house, to the degree that he was willing to wander off alone. This action led to his demise.
|This page is not intended for generic trivia - defined here. It is only a placeholder for notable information not yet placed into other sections. When a point has been inserted elsewhere in the page, remove it.
- It is implied during the Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour demo that Andre's body was stored in the refrigerator for storage, due to the large mass in the bag being absent in the VHS recording.
- Andre's corpse can be seen in promotional material released for 2016's  , being seated in the Baker family's table. This, however, was confirmed to not be representative of the final game.
- Upon walking in the flooded underground passage, the player is jump-scared by a body, looking at the body features and clothes, the body is identified to be Andre's.
- It is not possible to follow Andre or prevent his wandering and demise; there is an invisible barrier to prevent the player from walking too close to the hallway into which he disappears before the appointed time.
- Andre's death date has conflicting information. According to the Derelict House Footage it occurs on June 1st, at which point Andre dies, closely followed by Pete who is killed by Mia and Clancy is taken by Lucas. The 21 DLC occurs on June 3rd, according to the date, implying that the June 1st date for Pete (and Andre) is correct as immediately following the 21 DLC are the events of Happy Birthday in which Clancy dies, making his death occur on June 3rd. However, a newspaper in the living room of the Bakers' House claims that "State authorities are asking for help locating three men who went missing during their travels to Dulvey Parish from New Orleans on the ninth of this month" implying that June 9th is the date that Clancy, Pete and Andre were last seen and then entered the Baker house and Andre and Pete died and that Clancy died at least two days later (if the two days that pass on the camera footage is accurate).
- In the Japanese script, his surname is spelt Strickland. The translation team, however, made an error and left out the R in his surname.
- ↑ VG247: Resident Evil 7 blowout: shocking price rise, ghoulish new screens and mysterious story details revealed