Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Written from a Production point of view)
BIOHAZARD Rose Blank (BIOHAZARD ローズ・ブランク Baiohazādo Rōzu buranku ) is a novel written by Tadashi Aizawa, and first published in 2002 as a "Gold" winning entry in the 2001 Capcom Official Biohazard Novel Award (カプコン公認バイオハザード小説大賞 Kapukon kōnin baiohazādo shōsetsu taishō ) competition. While no official English translation has been published yet, a German translation was published in 2006. The localization inserted an "8" into the cover design to tie-in to the S.D. Perry novel series.
Emily Ran is a scientist employed at Umbrella's Antibiotic Immunization Laboratory (アンブレラ免疫抗生研究所) in the mountains of Guatemala. She investigates Alma Hartline, a female survivor of the Raccoon City Destruction Incident who has become a t-Virus carrier, but not succumbed to the virus. Refusing to test on live animals, Emily and a team of researchers make it their duty to develop a vaccine by first developing a digital model with high-tech VR equipment. Alma herself is hooked up into the VR machine and kept safe in a tank, but continues to remember her experiences in Raccoon City over again.
Umbrella does not appreciate Ran's research and, after Ran refuses to meet with Richard Fuchs, an apparent journalist, the facility experiences equipment malfunctions and a power failure. Ran expects the worst, and discovers that Umbrella has triggered a biohazard at the institute to prevent them succeeding in their operation. The cause is discovered to be an infected carcass of a skinned cow, which was casually dumped into the water supply. The resulting spread trasnsforms a number of researchers into zombies.
Emily survives the incident, along with Richard, who is revealed to be an agent of an environmental organization opposed to Umbrella. He himself has nothing to do with the attack, and was simply tasked with retrieving a sample of the vaccine.
- Richard Fuchs (リチャード・フックス) - Environmental activist.
- Alma (アルマ) - A female victim of the Raccoon City incident.
- Simon Beach (サイモン・ビーチ) - Dog breeder.
- Ulysses Alam (ユリシーズ・アラム) - Security team leader.
- Len Sprague (レン・スプレイグ) - Director of the Umbrella Antibiotic Immunization Laboratory.
- Kinuta Hiromu (キヌタ・ヒロム) - Program engineer for Project Rose
- Christian Selfridge' (クリスチャン・セルフリッジ) - Management advisor at the Umbrella Antibiotic Immunization Laboratory.
- Lina Mitford (リーナ・ミットフォード) - VR technician for Project Rose.
- Robert Porush (ロバート・ポラッシュ) - Clinical technician for Project Rose.