(Covers information from Anderson's universe)
"Oh, God, I just want to go home....
Bennett is one of the few survivors, Chris Redfield, Luther West, Angel Ortiz, Kim Yong, Wendell and Crystal Waters hiding in the Citadel Correctional Facility. After the escape plan to use an armored vehicle fails due to the engine being outside of it, he shoots Angel Ortiz in the head and tries to take his assistant Kim Yong with him in Alice's two-seater plane to the Arcadia, but is forced to leave him behind when the others converge on the rooftop.
Bennett crash-lands on the Arcadia, and starts working for Albert Wesker, who he aids in ambushing Alice, Chris and Claire. He holds Alice at gunpoint, preventing her from interfering in the fight between Wesker and the Redfields. However, it isn't for long, as she manages to knock the gun from his hand and puts him aside. Bennett tries to get one of Alice's shotguns, but is stopped by K-Mart, who knocks him out.
Afterwards, the group locks him in the room with Wesker, who regenerates and kills him (presumably eating him in the process). Before his death, Bennett showed signs of early infection, such as pale skin, dark veins, and whitening eyes. Alice remarks to him, "You don't look so good", to which he replies, "I'm looking forward to playing with your pretty face".
Appearance and wardrobe
Bennett wears a black suit, black dress shirt and dress shoes. His hair is balding, but is curly and he has a mustache.
- In the script for Resident Evil: Afterlife, Bennett's paler complexion is explained by stating Wesker fed on him in some manner before Alice and the others arrived.
- Kim Coates reveals that Bennett's last name is Sinclair in a featurette on the DVD of Afterlife.
- ↑ Resident Evil: Afterlife takes place six months after the events of Extinction
- ↑ Resident Evil: Afterlife (Draft Script)
- ↑ Band of Survivors: Casting Afterlife