The Beretta is recommended for weaker enemies such as zombies and Cerberuses and tends to be useless against stronger enemies such as the Hunters due to its limited stopping power.
In the 2002 remake, this weapon is replaced by its modified variant, the Beretta 92F Custom 'Samurai Edge'.
"Beretta M92FS. Automatic loaded with 9mm bullets."
Other appearances Edit
The following guns have the name "Beretta 92F", "Samurai Edge", or share a similar physical appearance:
- Resident Evil 2: Handgun (RE2 Chris)
- Resident Evil 3: Hand Gun (RE3)
- Resident Evil Outbreak series: HANDGUN (Outbreak)
- Resident Evil 5: M92F (HG)
- Resident Evil 5: Samurai Edge (RE5)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: Samurai Edge (ORC)
- Resident Evil: Revelations: Samurai Edge (Revelations)