Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It should be noted that the can of lighter oil was used in the trial edition coding as a placeholder 3D model for unfinished models. In the table below, "No" means that the item was cut from the game before a particular image template was completed. If it lacks its own sprite or 3D model, it was cut fairly-early; conversely an item with both completed was cut not long before the game's shipping. When an item is designated "NULL", it will lack any description, including an actual name.
|Item||Sprite completed||3D model completed|
|Silenced Handgun (Army-issue)[notes 1]||No||No|
|Silenced Handgun (S.T.A.R.S. issue)||Yes||No|
|Test tube vial||Yes||No|
|Film reel A[notes 2]||Yes||No|
|Film reel B[notes 3]||Yes||No|
|Film reel C[notes 4]||Yes||No|
- ↑ This item lacks its own sprite, using the Axe as a placeholder
- ↑ Film reel "A" can be combined with 'B', but not 'C'
- ↑ Film reel "B" can be combined with 'A', but not 'C'
- ↑ Film reel "C" cannot be combined with either "A" or "B" reels
- ↑ This item lacks any sprite at all, unlike the Army-issue handgun
- ↑ This item is the only NULL item with a recognisable designation, "KEY", which defines the item as such.
- ↑ Examining this item causes the game to freeze