It should be noted that the can of lighter oil was used in the trial edition coding as a placeholder 3D model for unfinished models. In the table below, "No" means that the item was cut from the game before a particular image template was completed. If it lacks its own sprite or 3D model, it was cut fairly-early; conversely an item with both completed was cut not long before the game's shipping. When an item is designated "NULL", it will lack any description, including an actual name.
|Item||Sprite completed||3D model completed|
|Silenced Handgun (Army-issue)[notes 1]||No||No|
|Silenced Handgun (S.T.A.R.S. issue)||Yes||No|
|Test tube vial||Yes||No|
|Film reel A[notes 2]||Yes||No|
|Film reel B[notes 3]||Yes||No|
|Film reel C[notes 4]||Yes||No|
- ↑ This item lacks its own sprite, using the Axe as a placeholder
- ↑ Film reel "A" can be combined with 'B', but not 'C'
- ↑ Film reel "B" can be combined with 'A', but not 'C'
- ↑ Film reel "C" cannot be combined with either "A" or "B" reels
- ↑ This item lacks any sprite at all, unlike the Army-issue handgun
- ↑ This item is the only NULL item with a recognisable designation, "KEY", which defines the item as such.
- ↑ Examining this item causes the game to freeze