|This page is not intended for generic trivia - defined here. It is only a placeholder for notable information not yet placed into other sections. When a point has been inserted elsewhere in the page, remove it.
- In the original Resident Evil, it was shown that he was a smoker by his live action intro and the ending where he is the only survivor.
- If the player has system data of Resident Evil 5 installed on their PlayStation 3 and logs into PlayStation Home, the player will be rewarded with a Chris Redfield decoration trophy.
- In early development for Resident Evil 5, Chris was voiced by Kevin Dorman, who voiced him in Umbrella Chronicles. Jill and Wesker retained their voice actors from Umbrella Chronicles, but it's unknown why Chris' was changed to Roger Craig Smith. Dorman reprises his role as Chris in Resident Evil: Vendetta.
- Chris is motion-captured by Reuben Langdon in Resident Evil Code: Veronica, Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. Langdon is best known for voicing and motion capturing Dante in Devil May Cry 3 and 4, also made by Capcom.
- In the Resident Evil 5 Viral Campaign, it states that Chris' full name is Christopher Redfield. However, this name is never acknowledged in any of the Resident Evil games and all of Chris' identification refer to him as "Chris", including his own signature.
- Chris' alternate outfit in Resident Evil has the same "Made in Heaven" design on the back his sister, Claire, has in Resident Evil 2. You can also see this jacket by his desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office in RE 2 and 3.
- In Resident Evil 2 and 3, several trophies can be check in S.T.A.R.S. office. One of them has Chris' name on it, stating he won a contest for his skills in marksmanship. (1997/February/10th)
- Chris makes a brief appearance during a mission briefing for the level "Gone Rogue" of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, being depicted as one of Nemesis's main targets.
- Chris is present on one of the cards in SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighter's Clash along with Rebecca and additionally alone on one of the cards in SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition.
- In the game Dead Rising, also developed by Capcom, Chris' name makes a cameo. The restaurant Chris's Fine Foods uses Chris' name, just like the restaurant Jill's Sandwiches uses Jill's name.
- Chris alongside his partner Jill appear in both Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 as playable characters.
In the original Resident Evil, Chris wears the standard uniform of S.T.A.R.S. His clothing consists of a white T-shirt underneath a green Vietnam War era M69 flak vest (the vest features a knife case at the left breast), gray pants, holster, knee-pads and black combat boots. The uniform did not show any change in the remake of the game and was also used in the "Mansion Incident" scenario, from Umbrella Chronicles. Although in Resident Evil 5, Chris wears this outfit, as an extra costume, with a minor alteration. Instead of the original white T-shirt, Chris now wears a white button down dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up into small cuffs. In the FMV scenes and the ending, the color of his pants is blue and his white shirt is covered in dirt and it was not seen without the green flak vest. In Jill's scenario of both the original version and the REmake, it is implied that Wesker somehow managed to capture him and lock him up in the prison of the Arklay Laboratory around the time Jill and Barry went to investigate the Tea Room for a gunshot.
In Chris' Resident Evil 3: Nemesis epilogue, he wears a white shirt with a brown jacket, the same alternative outfit from the original Resident Evil. The back of his jacket has the same Made in Heaven logo as his sister, Claire, has on the back of her vest in Resident Evil 2.
In Resident Evil CODE: Veronica, Chris' hair becomes dark brown in his CGI appearance and gains two fringes in the center of his head while in the FMV and Game of Obilvion his hair remains black minus the two fringes. His eyes in his in-game appearance is depicted to have dark blue eyes while in the FMV cutscenes his eyes are naturally black.
He wears a variation of his S.T.A.R.S. uniform. It consists of a green button down dress shirt (with sleeves rolled up into small cuffs) with an R.P.D. - S.T.A.R.S. black vest, green pants and black boots. The vest has a large S.T.A.R.S. logo on the back. The outfit is later seen in the Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles scenario, "Game of Oblivion" and as his alternate outfit in Resident Evil Remake.
In the epilogue of Resident Evil CODE: Veronica, Chris' green button down dress shirt that he wears remains the same as he wears blue jeans with a brown belt to his waist and black shoes. This is his casual outfit where he reluctantly goes with his younger sister, Claire after the incident.
In the Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles scenario, "Umbrella's End," Chris wears winter attire that consists of a white coat, black gloves, green M69 flak vest, white pants and black combat boots. The knife sheath is now on the right leg, and in its place on the vest, there is a walkie-talkie radio. (This costume can be used in Darkside Chronicles if unlocked under special requirements, along with a non-canon Sheriff's costume).
In Resident Evil: Revelations, Chris's hair is now fully black and gains small bangs on his head. This hairstyle is also used in Resident Evil 5.
He first appears wearing winter tactical gear and a white bonnet hat. Later in the game, he wears his standard uniform of BSAA (very similar to the uniforms used by Josh Stone and Dan DeChant), previously seen in the Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition scenario, "Lost in Nightmares" as the color of his outfit is black and green.
His appearance in Revelations is later used in his playable crossover appearance in both Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2.
In "Lost in Nightmares" Chris now wears a white down button down dress shirt (with sleeves rolled up into small cuffs) with a light green flak vest, khaki pants with green kneepads in each sides of his knees and brown combat boots. He also wears black fingerless gloves and a radio with headset.
In Resident Evil 5, Chris is initially seen in a casual safari outfit at the beginning of the game. After finding Reynard Fisher, Chris removes the safari jacket and puts on his military equipment. Chris is seen in the standard attire for the BSAA: green shirt with logos of the BSAA. on both sleeves, a large sheath for his machete on the back, radio with headset, black gloves, a flashlight on his belt, PDA, holster in the right leg, knee-pads and green shoes. Later, the player can equip him with the Melee vest and/or the Bulletproof vest. Extra costumes include the S.T.A.R.S., Safari, Warrior, and Heavy Metal.
In both Marvel VS Capcom 3 and its updates and the upcoming game, Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite, Chris' appearance and primary attire was in Resident Evil 5.
In Resident Evil 6, Chris' hair is brown again and was cut into a military style hair cut. But in his intro and his ending, his hair appears to be black.
During the Edonia, Eastern Europe section, Chris wears a winter BSAA uniform featuring gray long-sleeved shirt, matching pants, black combat boots, and a green bulletproof vest.
During the Lanshiang, China section, he wears an outfit similar to his Resident Evil 5 attire, albeit with different boots, gloves and a slightly different shirt.
He wears a blue green and khaki shirt with logos of the BSAA on both sleeves with a light green flak combat vest with several pockets on front, camouflage pants with brown gun holsters in each sides of his thigh, green kneepads in both knees and brown combat boots.
When meeting with Piers at the bar and in his epilogue, he was seen wearing a black trenchcoat with a black turtleneck undershirt, gray pants and black shoes.
In the movie, Resident Evil: Vendetta, Chris' hair remains black like he did in both Revelations and Resident Evil 5 and gains the small full bangs on his head and a facial beard.
His outfit in the movie is his Lanshiang outfit in Resident Evil 6 but in a minor color change. His shirt is now light blue green and gray with a black sleeveless turtleneck underneath, his green flak combat vest is darker, his kneepads from his camouflage pants are white and his combat boots are black.