The Corridor to the Back Entrance (裏口への廊下 Uraguchi e no rōka ) is an area of the Spencer Mansion.
It is an L-shaped corridor that leads to several different rooms, including the outer passage to the shed. There are a few wall sconces that are used to brighten up the corridor. Few pictures are hung up on the wall.
In either the original or remake version of the Resident Evil, two zombies will be faced during the early stages in the game. Later, one hunter will be faced after returning here from the Dormitory.
|The door to the East staircase||You unlocked it.|
|The doorknob||It's locked. The Spencer family emblem is carved into the doorknob.|
|Door to the Large Gallery||It's locked. An emblem of an armor is carved into the lock.|
- Takeo, Sakamoto, ed (1997) (in Japanese). Inside of BIO-HAZARD. ASCII. ISBN 4-89366-659-2.
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2002) (in Japanese). biohazard Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0980-3.
- ↑ Takeo (ed.), Inside of BIO-HAZARD, p.62
- ↑ http://www.evilresource.com/resident-evil/enemies
- ↑ http://www.evilresource.com/resident-evil-remake/enemies#remakehunter