This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
"Deal as much damage as possible with a single hit during the event. Rewards are based on the amount of damage!"
Damage Champion 2 was an Online Event for Resident Evil: Revelations. It ran from 14 November to 12 December 2013.
- Deal as much damage as possible with a single hit while playing Raid mode during the event. (Campaign mode not supported)
- Your score is the highest damage value displayed on the screen (Values displayed at the same time are not summed together)
- Only data sent during the Results screen at the end of a stage is valid.
- Players are awarded the same place in the event of a tie.
- No character / weapon / parts / stage / players / creatures / difficulty restrictions.
- Any damage dealt with the Rocket Launcher is ignored.
- Your event score is displayed under World Records > Online events > Your score
|Score||RE.NET points||Reward Rank||Special rewards|
|SSS||70,000||2 x Ultra-rare Custom Parts||
|SS||1 x Ultra-rare Weapon Case||'U.B.C.S. Inspector' title|
|S||1 x Ultra-rare Custom Parts||'Tricell Employee' title|
|AAA||50,000||1 x Ultra-rare Weapon Case||'Los Illuminados Follower' title|
|AA||1 x Rare Custom Parts|
|A||1 x Rare Weapon Case||
Pale Rider (Lv50, 5 slots)
|BBB||40,000||1 x Rare Custom Parts|
|BB||1 x Rare Weapon Case|
|B||1 x Normal Custom Parts|
|CCC||30,000||1 x Normal Weapon Case|
|CC||1 x Normal Custom Parts|
|C||1 x Normal Weapon Case|
|D||20,000||1 x Normal Custom Parts|
|E||10,000||1 x Normal Weapon Case|