Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Capcom's primary storyline)
"WHAT? What do you think you're talking about?!? I just lost my daughter out there! How dare you tell me to go back outside?!?"
Some time during or after the collapse of the city on September 26, Dario's mother, wife and daughter were killed by the zombie horde. When Dario reached the safety of the warehouse, he was already a completely broken man. When Jill suggested risking leaving the warehouse for further safety, Dario locked himself inside a shipping container in the deluded belief that it was the safest option.
Eventually he left the container, but was then cornered and overwhelmed by zombies that had managed to breach the warehouse. Jill found his body when she returned after the Nemesis encounter in the R.P.D.
- Dario Rosso's name is written on the Apple Inn's Guest List, however it is spelled incorrectly as "Losso", because in Japanese 'r' and 'l' are the same.
- Searching the container he originally hid in will yield his diary, in which he describes his aspirations to become a writer. This diary is featured in the Nintendo 64 port of Resident Evil 2.
- Dario is a hostage that can be rescued in the minigame "Operation: Mad Jackal". He is the first hostage in this mission and he always appears in the Gas station, surrounded by 5 zombies (1 of them is crawling). The mark that he is still alive is his scream "Help! Help me!", when the player enters this room. For saving him, Dario will drop the following items: Handgun Ammo (60) for Carlos Oliveira and Nikolai Zinoviev; Shotgun Shells (14) for Mikhail Victor. As he is the first hostage, he'll be alive for 2 minutes of gameplay. If the player is too late, he'll die and won't drop an item.
- When Dario recedes into the trailer in the beginning of RE3 (the PS1 version), when examined by Jill, he will outburst, "I told you! I'm not leaving! Never! Just get away from me!" For some reason, on the Gamecube, PC, Dreamcast and Biohazard 3 port, the "Just get away from me!" line is removed.
- Dario, along with Brad, Nikolai and other characters does not appear in the retelling featured in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Capcom. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. (Capcom). File: Dario's Memo.
- ↑ Capcom Production Studio 1. Resident Evil Outbreak. (Capcom). Level/area: Hellfire.
- ↑ Capcom. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. (Capcom). Scene: Opening cutscene.
- ↑ Capcom. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. (Capcom).