|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by inserting the appropriate content here.
There is a power transmitter in the room that must be turned into the manual mode first to operate the transformer for opening high and low voltage control rooms. The low voltage room opens when the power is set to 15V-25V, and the high voltage control room opens when the power is set to 115V-125V. A Fuse can be found on the shelf in the low voltage room, and a Magnum or a Grenade Launcher can be found in the locker of the high voltage room, depending on what weapon was found in the S.T.A.R.S. office.
- Head to the emergency exit. After that, Jill opens the stucked door in the back and escapes to the Road in front of the substation point. If these circumstances are followed, she will encounter zombies, and possibly Nemesis after escaping. (Dependent on whether Jill visited the sales office or substation first. If Jill visited the sales office first, Nemesis doesn't appear at this point).
- Increase electricity output. Jill switches the power transmitter on the maximum limit and the zombies are burned by the current's stream. After this the power transmitter becomes out of an order and while operating the transformer again, there will be some random quantities adding to the final amount of power.
- Or wait until the timer ends. This is the worst idea, as the zombies will break through the fence. Nemesis will be present at the entrance point of the Flower Street.
|High voltage control room||"High voltage control room. The lock will be released at 115V - 125V."|
|Low voltage control room||"Low voltage control room. The lock will be released at 15V - 25V."|
|The emergency exit||An old emergency exit. The rusty knob won't turn.|
|Transformer (Auto-mode)||There is a transformer that supplies power to the facility. It seems to be set to auto mode.|
|Power transmitter (Auto-mode)||
"When operating the transformer be sure to set this power transmitter to manual mode."
"The old system is prone to short circuiting. Be careful not to let it exceed maximum levels. Will you set this device to manual mode? Yes/No
|Power transmitter (Manual-mode)||It is set to manual mode.|
|Transformer (Manual-mode)||There is a transformer that supplies power to the facility. Will you push the switch? Yes/No|
|The locker inside the Low voltage control room (After taking the fuse)||There's nothing more.|
|Power transmitter (After chosing Increase electricity output)||The meter seem to be out of order.|
|Transformer (After chosing Increase electricity output)||The voltage number has been changed. Possibly due to the short circuit.|
- BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK. Famitsu. 1999.
- ↑ OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK, p.259.