Original Resident Evil is an F-shaped corridor that leads to several different rooms on the west side of the mansion. Several lamps are used to brighten up the corridor. The entire wall is decorated with green wallpaper.
In the 2002 Remake, a candelabra is placed on top of a table near a window. Several wall sconces are placed to help light up the area. A few windows were also added along the wall heading towards the Greenhouse.
At some point, a few zombies will enter the corridor by crashing through the windows near the table.
|Door to the tea room.||You unlocked it.|
|Door to the Keeper's room (As Jill)||You have used the LOCKPICK.|
|Door to the Keeper's room (With the Mansion Key)||You have used the MANSION KEY.|
|The door to the tea room||You've unlocked it.|
|Checking the small cabin||The candlestick shines coldly in the moonlight.|
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2002) (in Japanese). biohazard Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0980-3.
- Takeo, Sakamoto, ed (1997) (in Japanese). Inside of BIO-HAZARD. Famitsu. ISBN 4-89366-659-2.
- ↑ Hamamura (ed.), Kaitai Shinsho, p.358
- ↑ Takeo (ed.), Inside of BIO-HAZARD, p.62.
- ↑ Takeo (ed.), Inside of BIO-HAZARD, pp.62, 94.