|Game Instructions B|
|Japanese:||[Jp name not given]|
|Room:||[room not given]|
|Map:||[map not given]|
|Appears in:||Resident Evil 3: Nemesis|
Game Instructions B is a file in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
- <Ammunition Creation System>
- To create various ammunition,
- you need to use the "Reloading
- Tool" and "Gun Powder."
- <Reloading Tool>
- This is a necessary item if you
- want to create different types
- of ammunition.
- By combining the Gun Powder and
- Reloading Tool, various types
- of ammunition will be created.
- <Gun Powder>
- Mix materials to create various
- types of ammunition. There are
- three type of basic Gun
- Powders: A, B and C. Please note
- that Gun Powder C is created
- by mixing A and B types.
- <How to Mix Gun Powders>
- You can create various kinds of
- bullets by mixing the different
- Gun Powders. There are 13
- different kinds of Gun Powders in all.
- <Example of Gun Powders>
- <Mixing Gun Powder With
- Grenade Rounds>
- If you combine a certain type
- of Gun Powder with Grenade
- Rounds, special types of
- Grenade Rounds will be created.
- <Mixing Level Improvement>
- If you repeatedly create the
- same kind of ammunition, your
- skill will be improved, and
- you will be able to create
- more powerful ammunition.