Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Preceded By||Position||Succeeded By|
|Memory of a Lost City||Darkside Chronicles Chapter||unknown|
This scenario of Resident Evil: the Darkside Chronicles retells Claire's ordeal on Rockfort Island and subsequently Antarctica as well as her fight with Alfred Ashford and his sister Alexia. There were many changes in this chapter from the original game:
- Claire is in the cemetery part of the prison when she meets with Steve after "getting the jump on him".
- Hunters appear before the player(s) can choose Chris as a character.
- The Military Training Center's basement is some sort of kill house.
- Wesker does not make direct contact with the Redfield or Ashford siblings throughout the scenario; however, his voice can be heard when Steve and Claire make their way from the island palace to Alfred's private residence (with Claire apparently sensing his presence) and is in full view at the end of the scenario's final chapter. In addition, Chris only seems to deduce Wesker's survival when he sees his knife near a carved message on the pillar.
- Alexia kills Alfred herself for not waking her up on time, rather than mourn his death as she did in the original game. By consequence, Alexia's reason for capturing Claire and Steve and experimenting on the latter was just for the sake of it rather than as revenge for their role in Alfred's death as was the case originally.
- Chris meets Steve.
- Claire helps Chris fight Alexia.
- Alexia speaks when mutated.
- On a related note, all of Alexia's forms are fought in the same area, which was originally where her second and third forms were fought. In addition, although she implies that she did get injured when her first form is defeated, it was apparently less severe than it was originally.
- Alexander Ashford's only human appearance is via a logged video.