Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You are able to order AI-controlled partner characters to use or hand over items during the course of the game.
ASK TO USE
- Highlight a partner's item and select it with the X button. Then, select the ASKTOUSE command and press the X button again. In this way, you can order them to use that item.
- Of course, there are some instances when this command cannot be followed due to the nature of the item in question.
- Highlight the partner's item and select it with the X button. Then, select the REQUEsT command and press the X button again. In this way, you can request that item.
- Remember that these AI-controlled characters can and will occasionally refuse requests based on how well they get along with you.
- Highlight the item you wish to offer and select it with the X button. Then, select the PRESENT command and press the X button again. You will hold out the item and offer it.
- There is also a shortcut feature that allows you to offer items simply by pressing the triangle button while highlighting the item. Be sure to take advantage of it.
- You can also call out the name of a specific character just before offering items in order to get their attention and give it to them in particular.