|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
Graffiti is generally the act of writing on the walls of buildings in a manner deemed anti-social. In Resident Evil Outbreak, Graffiti can be read with the use of a lighter, reading all graffiti on a scenario totals to extra points and a completion percentage increase. The graffiti must be read in order.
The Lighter can be found in the Drawing Room.
- The first Graffiti is near the ladder, next to the crate closest to the camera.
- Go to the Rooftop, on the corner nearest to the door to the Store room.
- Examine the railing on 3F to rooftop.
- The fourth is beside the Blue Herb in the Liquor room.
- In the back-right corner of 3F of the Apartment, explore the crevice to find the Spear.