Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"HANDGUN. The RPD's official handgun. It uses 9mm parabellum rounds."
The Handgun has a capacity of 15 rounds, does moderate damage, and possesses decent firing speed. It uses 9mm parabellum, the same ammunition as all of the handguns in the series. (except the .38 Special Revolver)
It can be loaded by manual reloading (inserting bullets one by one in-game; hold down the reload button or combine the ammo box with the weapon in the menu). Or the player can also use Handgun Magazines for quick reload times.
- This handgun's effectiveness is hampered by its limited range.
- Kevin Ryman & Alyssa Ashcroft have the ability to perform Potshots with this weapon, doubling the damage dealt.
- NPC police officers often carry this gun.
The following guns have the name "Beretta 92F" or share a similar physical appearance:
- Resident Evil: Beretta
- Resident Evil 2: Handgun (RE2 Chris)
- Resident Evil 3: Hand Gun (RE3)
- Resident Evil 5: M92F (HG)
- Resident Evil 5: Samurai Edge (RE5)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: Samurai Edge (ORC)
- Resident Evil: Revelations: Samurai Edge (Revelations)