Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hand prints are locatable prints in Resident Evil: Revelations. They appear in the campaign mode and can only been seen when using the Genesis and are "collected" by scanning them. There are 30 prints hidden throughout the game. Once scanned, they disappear. They do not yield any scan percent.
Locating the hidden prints are only useful for completing their associated missions and awards. If a player ever misses the opportunity to find a hand print, they can replay the game with New Game + and they can continue to find the ones they had missed.
The missions and their unlockables involving Hand prints are:
- Secret Sign 1: Scan 1 Hidden Handprint (Reward: 1 Green Herb for Campaign Use)
- Secret Sign 15: Scan 15 Hidden Handprints (Reward: Rifle PSG1 for Campaign Use)
- Secret Sign 30: Scan 30 Hidden Handprints (Reward: Handgun G18 for Campaign Use)
In the remastered versions, the related awards are as follow and unlock the same items as their counterpart missions.
- First Victim - Scan 1 hidden hand print
- Traces of Tragedy - Scan 15 hidden hand prints
- Last Victim - Scan 30 hidden hand prints
Episode 1 Prints
- Handprint #1: In Episode 1, on the beach, go to the other end of the cave and you will find a stack of FBC crates. Take out the Genesis scanner and scan the front side of one to get your first print.
- Handprint #2: In Episode 1, after going through the Genesis tutorial on the beach, you will need to back track and go into the cafeteria and scan the snack machine next to the Trish soda machine for this print.
- Handprint #3: In Episode 1, go back to where Jill saw an Ooze sneak past some crates before going inside an air duct. Go past the door before this room and you'll be in the hallway with the bloodstains that are smeared on the wall. Take out the Genesis scanner and scan the bloodstains just near the floor.
- Handprint #4: In Episode 1, go to the medical room where Rachel was attacked. Once inside the room, scan the handprint that is next to the computer; on top of some x-rays.
Episode 2 Prints
- Handprint #5: In Episode 2, playing as Chris in the mountains, scan the control console in the crashed airplane after the Veltro operative falls out of the cockpit.
- Handprint #6: In Episode 2, jump down the ledge and there will be piles of wood and crates; defeat the horde of Fenrir here. Afterwards, walk over towards the stone pillars and scan the handprint here.
- Handprint #7: In Episode 2, after Jill and Parker recover their stolen equipment, go back to the dining hall and scan the rotten turkey on one of the tables.
- Handprint #8: In Episode 2, go back to the room Jill was held in and go into the bathroom and scan the wall under the showerhead.
- Handprint #9: In Episode 2, go to the bridge and scan the window above the control console.
Episode 3 Prints
- Handprint #10: In Episode 3, go to the main hall and head towards the door leading to the communications room. Turn around so you're facing the wall across from the door and scan it.
- Handprint #11: In Episode 3, still in the main hall, pause just before going downstairs towards the door leading to the casino. Scan the wall to find a handprint just below a plaque.
- Handprint #12: In Episode 3, in the solarium, go into the pool filteration room and scan a fuse box on a wall.
- Handprint #13: In Episode 3, in the promenade deck, go into the kitchen that is across from the cafe and scan the steel cabinet door above the sink.
- Handprint #14: In Episode 3, still in the promenade, go upstairs and into the room where the Skagdead broke out. Once inside the room, scan the top crate against the wall.
- Handprint #15: In Episode 3, in the room before going out to the front deck, scan one of the coffee tables that has a winestain on top of the tablecloth.
Episode 4 Prints
- Handprint #16: In Episode 4, go back to the solarium after the pool's water has been purified. Jump into the pool and swim to the middle of the pool and climb up the ladder and scan the top of the diving board.
- Handprint #17: In Episode 4, in the casino, go over to the left side of the staircase and scan the side of one of the slot machines.
- Handprint #18: In Episode 4, go back to the room where the Chris dummy was being held and scan the Veltro flag.
Episode 5 Prints
- Handprint #19: In Episode 5, playing as Keith, go into the room where the Veltro operative was killed and scan the overhead screen at the front of the room.
- Handprint #20: In Episode 5, right after getting off the lift in the bilge, go towards the door and scan a blue notebook on a desk.
Episode 6 Prints
- Handprint #21: In Episode 6, after defeating the Draghignazzo, ascend the stairs leading to the antennae and scan the power generator.
Episode 7 Prints
- Handprint #22: In Episode 7, on the foredeck, go up towards the very end of the deck and scan the ground near the handrail.
- Handprint #23: In Episode 7, right after exiting the elevator leading to the control room to disable the UAV, run to the left side of the room and get inside the small shack and scan the window above the control console.
Episode 8 Prints
- Handprint #24: In Episode 8, go into the decontamination room and scan the window on one of the hazmat suit lockers.
- Handprint #25: In Episode 8, after defeating the Scarmiglione, go downstairs and scan the fish tank.
- Handprint #26: In Episode 8, after exiting the elevator, walk to the first arch and scan the wall on the left side before going past the door leading to the laboratory.
Episode 9 Prints
- Handprint #27: In Episode 9, after entering the laboratory, go past the first room and the adjoining hallway until you reach the morgue. Go towards the computer in the corner of the room and scan the wall above it.
Episode 11 Prints
- Handprint #28: In Episode 11, just when the battle with the Malacoda has begun, go to the middle of the pathway and scan a steel barrel.
Episode 12 Prints
- Handprint #29: In Episode 12, upon entering the dining room of the Queen Dido, go to the front of the room where there are bloodstains and tally marks on the wall and scan it.
- Handprint #30: In Episode 12, before picking up Norman's PDA, scan the broken stairs of the platform below his chair.