"W-What should I do?!
Harry was an officer of the Raccoon City Police Department.
He was present with fellow police officers Eric and Elliott as they attempted to arm a number of explosive charges that would eliminate the thousands of zombies on Raccoon City's Main Street, and was the only survivor of that operation.
He was later found by Rita and helped to evacuate survivors from the besieged RPD station. He and Rita escaped the city with the other survivors from the precinct. He is one of the few RPD officers that survived the Raccoon City Destruction Incident.
Harry is unlocked in Resident Evil Outbreak by beating the "Outbreak" scenario on HARD mode. He is bought alongside Elliott and Eric for 5000 points. In File 2, this character set can be bought for much cheaper and transferred to the original game via data convert, thus unlocking him for much cheaper.
He is a George-type character. His stats are as follows:
- A low Vitality of between 900 and 1200.
- An infection rate of 1.34% per minute
- a movement speed of 0.57
- a damage multiplier X0.84
He starts with a Green and Blue Herb mix and in FINE status.
Further Notes Edit
- Harry seems to be very cowardly compared to other officers stuck in the Raccoon City incident. This cowardice may be the main reason he survived.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames.