Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kobayashi studied computer science at Chukyo University. After graduating, he was hired at Capcom in 1995 as a programmer on the first Resident Evil game. After working as programmer on the sequel and a planner on the first Dino Crisis game, his first producer role was on Dino Crisis 2 in 2000.
Starting with the first Sengoku Basara game (titled Devil Kings in North America) in 2005, Kobayashi worked as the producer for the video game series as well as a planning supervisor for the various anime adaptations. He was very interested in the Sengoku period and wanted to create an action game inspired by that period.
Kobayashi has worked on a number of video games, including the following (dates given are for the Japanese release). Credits are for producer unless otherwise indicated.
- Resident Evil (programmer, 1996)
- Resident Evil 2 (programmer, 1998)
- Dino Crisis (planner, 1999)
- Dino Crisis 2 (2000)
- Devil May Cry (programmer, 2001)
- Resident Evil Zero (promotional producer, 2002)
- P.N.03 (2003)
- Resident Evil 4 (2005)
- Killer7 (2005)
- Sengoku Basara (2005)
- Sengoku Basara 2 (2006)
- Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes (2007)
- Devil May Cry 4 (2008)
- Sengoku Basara X (2008)
- Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes (2009)
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (2010)
- Sengoku Basara Chronicle Heroes (2011)
- Wikipedia:Dragon's DogmaDragon's Dogma (2012)
- Resident Evil 6 (2012)
Kobayashi has also worked on several anime series.
- Devil May Cry: The Animated Series (TV anime, supervisor, 2007)
- Resident Evil: Degeneration (CG anime film, producer, 2008)
- Wikipedia:Sengoku Basara: Samurai KingsSengoku Basara: Samurai Kings (TV anime, planning supervisor, 2009)
- Sengoku Basara II (TV anime, planning supervisor, 2010)
- Sengoku Basara: The Last Party (anime film, planning supervisor, 2011)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 インタビュー 小林裕幸さん. Sony Computer Entertainment (October 2006). Archived from the original on August 9, 2011. Retrieved on August 9, 2011.
- ↑ インタビュー ： 「ＰＳＰ版は集大成」 「戦国ＢＡＳＡＲＡ」シリーズの小林裕幸プロデューサー. Mantan Web (May 6, 2009). Archived from the original on August 9, 2011. Retrieved on August 9, 2011.
- ↑ Resident Evil Archives II. BradyGames. p. 238.