On September 24th, 1998, in the midst of the Raccoon City Incident, several survivors waited here for others to arrive so they could quickly escape when help reached them. The area was safe because two exits were destroyed and another was blocked off. In a nearby taxi, an unusually large amount of blood suggests someone was eaten while being dragged out alive.
- If Linda and the others are washed away, they will end up in the canal/tunnel. Linda or the player will be shot or shot at by Arnold, a UBCS commander, from the highway above.
- If the player takes the ladder, they will meet up with Linda in the Apple Inn and take her away. Arnold will not be present.
- Birlew, Dan (2004). Resident Evil Outbreak Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 978-0744003451.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK. Famitsu. 2004. ISBN 4-7577-1824-1.
- BIOHAZARD OUTBREAK PERFECT CAPTURE GUIDE. Futabasha. 2004. ISBN 978-4575164176.