Insect Larva is a collectible item in Resident Evil: Revelations 2 unique to Barry and Natalia's sections. Natalia is able to see a red aura where the bug is located and can use a brick to destroy it. Finding all of the insect larvae in an episode will earn the player a "Buggin' Out" record and a secret file. Finding all in the campaign will reward the player the "Bug Professor" record and a Raid Mode gesture.
There are six insect larvae in each episode.
Episode 1: Penal ColonyEdit
- On the wall outside of the room with the spike bed that previously had the cog in it.
- Inside the second cell down from the control room.
- In the last cell on the right side of the top floor, go through the small path. It is on the wall across from the place you jump down.
- On a tree just past the door Natalia unlockes with a brick.
- In a small building found outside of the forest.
- On the fence at the base of the crane.
Episode 2: ContemplationEdit
- At the start, go back through the radio tower and around the left side of the building. It is on the ground next to the fence.
- At the fishing village, inside the house where Claire and Moira found fuel for the helicopter.
- After leaving the village, turn into a small area on the right. It is on the brick wall.
- On the top floor of the apartment building where Barry needs to drill the blocked doorway. It is on the wall to the left of the entrance.
- In the playground area, under the slide.
- Inside the tower, behind the pillar up the stairs to the right.
Episode 3: JudgmentEdit
- Underneath a set of broken stairs.
- Down the path with two pipes on the right, in the first one.
- Behind the bars across from the first sluice.
- On the pile of rubble next to the sewer's exit.
- Over the fence on the left side of the building with the generator.
- Outside of the quarry, on a slab to the right.
Episode 4: MetamorphosisEdit
- The insect larva model shown when destroyed is identical to that of the Glasp spawn.