The most notable quotes of Jack Krauser.
Resident Evil: The Darkside ChroniclesEdit
- So, you think B.O.W.s actually exist? Oh wait, you said you faced them before, huh?
- It smells like... like a battlefield.
- So, this is what Umbrella's virus can do, huh?
- Their heads! Blow their heads off!
- If that's the toughest these bio-organic weapon things get, then we got nothin' to worry about.
- This is one hell of a mess we're in.
- Look... fill me in, I need to know what you've been through. Everything.
- Time to kick some ass!
Resident Evil 4Edit
- You may be able to prolong your life, but its not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it?
- Consider it done.
- What's the news on our friend, Leon?
- Saddler's got it, seems he sniffed out our little game.
- Just so that we understand each other clearly, I don't trust you, nor does Wesker. If you try anything clever I will kill you.
- We'll see soon enough if you did.
- Been a long time, comrade.
- I died in a crash two years ago. Is that what they told you?
- You catch on quick, as expected. After all, you and I both know where we come from.
- Oh, I needed her to buy Saddler's trust in me. Like you, I'm American.
- All for Umbrella's sake...
- Almost let it slip...enough talk, die comrade!!
- Well, if it isn't the bitch in the red dress.
- So, you two are all hooked up now, is that it?
- It pretty much means that you're on a tight leash.
- Run, Leon! Run!
- Getting soft, are we?
- Good, Leon.
- Now we're talkin.
- That's what I'm talking about.
- You don't seriously think a conservative mind can chart a new course for the world, do you?
- Don't just stand there. Come out and fight like a man!
- What is it that you fight for, comrade?
- I see you've honed your skills.
- Witness the power!
- Prepare for your death, Leon!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.