Jake Chapter 3 is a chapter of Jake Story in Resident Evil 6. Jake Muller was kept as a prisoner and test subject for six months in the Neo Umbrella Medical Facility. When Carla Radames turns her attentions to the BSAA, a chance to escape finally presents itself — and Jake and Sherry grab it.
Following the chase through the snow-covered mountains of Edonia, Jake and Sherry are abducted by Neo Umbrella and taken to a facility in China. Here, they are subjected to test after test, day in and day out, for a grueling six months. One day Jake finds an opportunity to break free, and after eluding his captors manages to shut down the facility's power before making a run for it. Noticing the power-outage, Sherry also seizes upon this opportunity to escape from her room.
After some commotion, the two are finally reunited; however, in contrast to Sherry's joy, Jake is brooding, harboring anger over thoughts of his father, Albert Wesker. Jake feels cheated by life, having been cursed with his father's blood. Sherry admonishes Jake's sulking, arguing that how he lives is not up to his father's legacy, but up to him. To this, Jake has no reply. Making contact with the U.S. government, the pair discover that Sherry's superiors are also in China and quickly make plans to rendezvous. Breaking through wave after wave of J'avo, Jake and Sherry find a motorcycle and make a daring escape from the facility.
- Jake: I don't need a gun to kill assholes like you.
- Sherry: I'm not even going to attempt to fight until I get a gun.
- Jake: So what did they have you doing for the past six months?
- Sherry: You name it. They were studying the virus I'm carrying. It's the same thing I went through after Raccoon City, and it was just as shitty the second time around.
- Jake: Jeez. I'm sorry.
- Insert walkthrough here
- When Jake steals the motorcycle, Carla's sports car is seen next to it.