Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marvel Vs. Capcom
(Video game series)
(Video game series)
"Ready to seize Mutant target."
Jill Valentine is a resident in the Earth-30847. Jill was a member of the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team until 1998, and later joined the BSAA.
New Age of Heroes
Fate of Two Worlds
- Her music theme is a techno-dance remix of the song "Sad But True", which can be heard when Chris and Sheva fight against the brainwashed Jill in Chapter 5-3 in Resident Evil 5.
- In Jill's Arcade Mode ending, Jill ends up meeting with Blade, a vampire hunter from the Marvel universe and the two of them fight off a surrounding horde of monsters (one of which is Man-Thing).
- Jill also has a DLC outfit based on her RE3 design (with her brunette hair) though still retains the mind control device. Jill also appears in the UMVC3 opening sequence, fighting against She-Hulk.
- Jill makes her first appearance in Capcom's most popular Capcom Versus fighting game Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes as one of the game's few Capcom characters who aren't from fighting games. Jill wears her costume from the original Resident Evil and is voiced by her Resident Evil 3: Nemesis voice actress, Catherine Disher. Jill has a variety of attacks like summoning several basic enemies from Resident Evil like Zombies and Cerberuses but also the game's final boss Tyrant (T-002 Type). In addition she is able to fire one of the two most powerful weapons from the game: the Rocket Launcher and the Grenade Launcher along with her standard Beretta 92F/FS. Jill can also use her combat knife for close range attacks.
- Jill reappears in the sequel Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, along with Chris and Wesker; however, she appears as one of the two DLC characters, the second being Shuma-Gorath
- In MVC3, she plays much differently from her MVC2 appearance and does not summon any enemies nor the many weapons she was originally equipped with.
- Jill uses some of her melee attacks from Resident Evil 5 but also relies on primarily kicks and quick slaps.
- One of Jill's specials involves her using Scorpion submachine gun while her level 3 Hyper gives her temporary movement and speed boosts that outmaneuvers most characters in the game.
- She was still made available for DLC when the updated version of Marvel vs Capcom 3 titled Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was released, in which Nemesis was included in the roster.
- When both Jill and Nemesis are leaders for their teams, Nemesis will say his trademark line S.T.A.R.S. while Jill will say, "Nemesis has been spotted".