"What is this?"
Kafka Drawings are hidden paintings in Resident Evil: Revelations 2. They can be found with Moira Burton's flashlight, and focusing on them will make them visible permanently. Finding all in an episode will earn the player a "Sketch Artist" record and a secret file. Finding all in the campaign will reward the player the "Curator" record and a Raid Mode gesture.
There are six Kafka Drawings in each episode.
Episode 1: Penal Colony
- In a storeroom against the ladder when the Experiment Block Key is recovered.
- In the room where Moira gets the crowbar.
- I the large storeroom where the player can first open crates (receiving a tutorial guide in the first attempt). It is painted onto the wall against the east door.
- In the storeroom an Afflicted runs out of when Moira activats the traps. It is near the ground.
- Immediately upon going outside, look up to the outer wall - a drawing should be right above the gate.
- On the bridge's wall at the Radio Tower side. Check the right-side of the bridge after crossing to find it on the boards.
Episode 2: Contemplation
- On the sign of the Wossek.
- On the far side of the helicopter, on its tail.
- In the sewers Moira, Claire, and Neil explore, it can be found opposite the stairs at the end.
- On the blue gate in the area where you first encounter the Orthrus to the right of the door.
- In the first building Natalia is followed in to, look on the wall to the right of the second Sploder encounter. The drawing is close to the ceiling and quite small.
- After meeting Natalia with Moira and Claire, check the ceiling of the staircase before the Vulcanblubber encounter area to find the final drawing.
Episode 3: Judgment
- On the wall to the right of the shutter at the start of the level.
- Against the entrance to the sewers after the factory explodes.
Episode 4: Metamorphosis
- They are based on actual drawings by Franz Kafka.
- The drawings can be unlocked on Resident Evil.net as profile icons.