Kenichi Ueda is a game developer linked to several Resident Evil titles.
Ueda was the lead designer for the remake of Resident Evil. the "character creator chief" for Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, the design director for Resident Evil 0; the co-cinematic director for Resident Evil 4, and the concept director and script writer for Resident Evil 5.
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- ↑ Resident Evil (GCN) credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (GCN) credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil 0 (GCN) credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition Credits (Windows). MobyGames. Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II, p.238.
- ↑ Resident Evil Archives II, page 239