Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
- Latham Weekly, June 2, 1998
- BIZARRE MURDERS COMMITED IN RACCOON CITY
- RACCOON CITY——The mutilated body of forty-two-year-old
- Anna Mitaki was discovered late yesterday in an abandoned
- lot not far from her home in northwest Raccoon City,
- making her the fourth victim of the supposed "cannibal
- killers" to be found in or near the Victory Lake district in
- the last month. Consistent with the coroner reports of the
- other recent victims, Mitaki's corpse showed evidence of
- having been partially eaten, the bite pattens apparently
- formed by human jaws.
- Shortly after the discovery of Miss Mitaki by two joggers
- at approximately nine o'clock last night, Chief Irons made a
- brief statement insisting that the RPD is "working diligently
- to apprehend the perpetrators of such heinous crimes" and
- that he is currently consulting with city officials about more
- drastic protection measures for Raccoon citizens.
- In addition to the murderous spree of the cannibal
- killers, three others have died from probable animal attacks
- in Raccoon Forest in the past several weeks., bringing the
- toll of mysterious deaths up to seven.