Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Resident Evil 2, the decal appeared on the back of Claire's leather jacket costume. It was unlocked using the Special Key.
In CODE:Veronica, Claire wore the decal on the back of her vest in her standard outfit. Her standard outfit was redesigned for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles and the decal remained. This redesign has been featured in subsequent games in the series starring Claire.
- Resident Evil 2 (Featured in unlockable costume)
- Resident Evil CODE:Veronica
- Resident Evil Survivor 2 CODE:Veronica
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
- The decal was inspired by track 3 of the Queen album, Made in Heaven. Other references to the album include Made in Heaven and Mother Love.
- ↑ BIOHAZARD Code Veronica Promo Lighters Limited Wood Box Set. Resident Evil Collectors. Retrieved on 2014-09-15.