In Resident Evil 2, the decal appeared on the back of Claire's leather jacket costume. It was unlocked using the Special Key.
In CODE:Veronica, Claire wore the decal on the back of her vest in her standard outfit. Her standard outfit was redesigned for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles and the decal remained. This redesign has been featured in subsequent games in the series starring Claire.
- Resident Evil 2 (Featured in unlockable costume)
- Resident Evil CODE:Veronica
- Resident Evil Survivor 2 CODE:Veronica
- Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 (Featured in special item)
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
- The decal was inspired by track 3 of the Queen album, Made in Heaven. Other references to the album include Made in Heaven and Mother Love.
- ↑ BIOHAZARD Code Veronica Promo Lighters Limited Wood Box Set. Resident Evil Collectors. Retrieved on 2014-09-15.