Liam O'Brien is an American voice actor and voice director. He has served as director for four Resident Evil games, and also provided the voice so various characters. Outside of his work in the Resident Evil series, O'Brien is best known as the voice of Gaara in Naruto. He also voiced Nightcrawler and Angel in Wolverine and the X-Men, Shichigoro in Afro Samurai: Resurrection, and War in Darksiders.
O'Brien was voice director for Resident Evil 5, and provided the voice of Reynard Fisher. O'Brien continued as voice director for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, and also provided additional voices for the game. O'Brien again worked as voice director for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil 6, the latter of which he is also credited as a motion capture actor and an English language advisor for localising the game's translations.
- Davis, H. Leigh, ed (2011). Resident Evil Archives II. Translated by Elizabeth Ellis. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0744013216.
- ↑ Resident Evil 5 credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City credits - MobyGames
- ↑ Resident Evil 6 credits - MobyGames
- ↑ mobygames - Resident Evil 6 credits.