Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is devoted to errors created in the translation of Biohazard Archives into English.
Section 2: Story
- Edward Ashford is referred to as "Edward Ashcroft". (Fixed in the updated version bundled with Archives II)
- The Biohazard alert says "Warning: a Resident Evil has been detected on this train..." (Fixed in the updated version bundled with Archives II)
Section 3: Characters
- Rebecca Chambers' section is listed as "deceased" by the time of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, when it actually should have said she was alive.
Section 4: Creatures
- Steve Burnside's father is said to have been infected by the T-Veronica virus.
- The Hunter II is referred to as Hunter Π at the top of the page.
- The Crows appearing in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis are listed as "RE0" - Resident Evil Zero.
- The Adder profile does not end on a finished sentence. (Fixed in the updated release bundled with Archives II)
Section 5: Items
Section 6: Art
All odd-numbered pages are marked as being Resident Evil Zero artwork. (Fixed in the updated release bundled with Archives II)
Section 7: Keywords
The Arklay Laboratory's architect, George Trevor, is misidentified as "Trevor Jones".
The Umbrella Security Service (USS) is refered to as Umbrella Special Forces.
Section 8: File transcripts
Charles Coleman's role within Umbrella is mistranslated as "security chief", rather than "secretary chief".