This article is devoted to errors created in the translation of Biohazard Archives into English.
Section 2: StoryEdit
- It is said "large scorpion-like monsters broke through the ceiling" of the Ecliptic Express, even though there was only one Stinger.
- Edward Ashford is referred to as "Edward Ashcroft". (Fixed in the updated version bundled with Archives II)
- The Biohazard alert says "Warning: a Resident Evil has been detected on this train..." (Fixed in the updated version bundled with Archives II)
Section 3: CharactersEdit
- Rebecca Chambers' section is listed as "deceased" by the time of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, when it actually should have said she was alive.
Section 4: CreaturesEdit
- Steve Burnside's father is said to have been infected by the T-Veronica virus.
- The Hunter II is referred to as Hunter Π at the top of the page.
- The Crows appearing in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis are listed as "RE0" - Resident Evil 0.
- The Adder profile does not end on a finished sentence. (Fixed in the updated release bundled with Archives II)
Section 5: ItemsEdit
Section 6: ArtEdit
All odd-numbered pages are marked as being Resident Evil 0 artwork. (Fixed in the updated release bundled with Archives II)
Section 7: KeywordsEdit
The Arklay Laboratory's architect, George Trevor, is misidentified as "Trevor Jones".
The Umbrella Security Service (USS) is referred to as Umbrella Special Forces.
Section 8: File transcriptsEdit
Charles Coleman's role within Umbrella is mistranslated as "security chief", rather than "secretary chief".