The M92F (HG) is a weapon featured in Resident Evil 5 and the first handgun to be acquired in-game.
This weapon isn't required to be purchased as it is found in the starting chapter. However it can still be bought at the store for ₦2,000.
To start, it has a firepower of 150, a reload speed of 1.70, a capacity of 10 rounds and a critical ratio of zero. Fully upgraded, it has a firepower of 250, a reload speed of 1.36, a large capacity of 100 rounds and a critical ratio of three.
It has the weakest firepower of all the handguns. But it has a high critical ratio when fully upgraded, and the large capacity of one hundred rounds cannot be ignored.
The M92F (HG) is the default weapon for Chris and Jill in the Lost in Nightmares side game. Also, after the duo lose their equipment, another pair of these guns are found just before they encounter Albert Wesker. The weapon is also Josh Stone's default weapon in Desperate Escape.
In the Mercenaries minigame, Chris and Sheva in their BSAA costumes have this in their load outs. In the Mercenaries Reunion, Josh carries a M92F upgraded to a 100-round capacity.
The M92F (HG) takes a total of ₦87,000 to buy and fully upgrade. Or just ₦85,000 because players can pick them up free.
Further Notes Edit
- This weapon appears in every cutscene despite equipping different weapons with the exception of the Gambit chase, where Chris and Sheva use a mounted Gatling Gun.
- This is the only handgun that is found during the maingame. Unlike the M92F and all the other weapons in the game, the other handguns can only be obtained through buying them at the store.
- The likeness of the weapon appears as the Handgun card in the Resident Evil: The Deck Building Game.
- The likeness of the weapon also appears in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D as Handgun / M92F. It is part of Chris's default load out.
Other appearances Edit
The following guns have the name "Beretta 92F" or share a similar physical appearance:
- Resident Evil: Beretta
- Resident Evil 2: Handgun (RE2 Chris)
- Resident Evil 3: Hand Gun (RE3)
- Resident Evil Outbreak series: HANDGUN (Outbreak)
- Resident Evil 5: Samurai Edge (RE5)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: Samurai Edge (ORC)
- Resident Evil: Revelations: Samurai Edge (Revelations)