Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
No Hope is the name of a new difficulty mode in Resident Evil 6. It is the (current) hardest difficulty in the game and isn't unlockable by normal means, it is added via a downloadable update. The No Hope setting also features different traits than the other difficulties:
- Most enemy attacks will deal a large amount of damage on the player or put them in dying status.
- Health is not replenished when restarting a checkpoint/dying. Continuing after death only grants a "temporary" block of health that depletes easier than a standard one.
- Ammo and health pick-ups are infrequent, set item placements yields less amounts when picked up compared to lesser difficulties.
- QTEs are more difficult to perform and can likely kill or severely injure the player.
- Enemies are more durable than the previous difficulties and most weapons deal less damage.
- Skills are prohibited in this mode and as a result, the player is unable to equip any of them.
- As an upside, the drop rate of Skill Points has been increased. Any Skill Points acquired are worth double.