No Hope is a difficulty mode in Resident Evil 6 that was added via a Title Update in response to feedback.
- Most enemy attacks will deal a large amount of damage on the player or put them in dying status.
- Health is not replenished when restarting a checkpoint/dying. Continuing after death only grants a "temporary" block of health that depletes easier than a standard one.
- Ammo and health pick-ups are infrequent, set item placements yields less amounts when picked up compared to lesser difficulties.
- Quick Time Events are more difficult to perform, and can likely kill or severely injure the player.
- Enemies are more durable than the previous difficulties and most weapons deal less damage.
- Skills are prohibited in this mode and as a result, the player is unable to equip any of them.
- As an upside, the drop rate of Skill Points has been increased. Any Skill Points acquired are worth double.