(Covers information from the S.D. Perry novels)
Operation Watchdog was an intelligence gathering operation conducted by Umbrella. They were placed in all levels of Umbrella's corporate structure.
In 1998 a number of Watchdogs within the UBCS were sent into Raccoon City, Pennsylvania to gain B.O.W. combat data for the company, overall numbering ten. They were supposed to work with the Watchdogs already in the city, but in Sgt. Ginovaef's greed many were eliminated so that Umbrella didn't have to split the rewards as heavily after the mission.
- Sgt. Nicholai Ginovaef, UBCS
- Sgt. Ken Franklin, UBCS
- Cpt. Davis Chan, UBCS
- Dr. Richard Aquino, Virologist
- Dr. Janice Thomlinson, Umbrella scientist
- Terence Foster, Factory worker
- Ted Martin, Personal and Political Liaison to the Chief of Police
- Unnamed woman, Raccoon City Water Department employee
- Unnamed scientist
- Unnamed Umbrella employee