Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Parasite Woman was an intended enemy for Resident Evil 4. Four pieces of concept art known to exist of them.
- The first, labelled "A-type", is bound in straitjacket. One of her arms has grown to gargantuan lengths. It would appear that her design was reused for the J'avo in Resident Evil 6.
- The second has no arms at all; her head has transformed into a sharp-toothed monster, instead.
- The third is an unbound woman in a tattered dress, armed with a shotgun.
- The final design merges the earlier designs - an unbounded woman with two inhuman arms growing next to normal ones, while a monster's face projects from the side of her head.
The creature's straight-jacket concept shares an uncanny resemblance to the Nosferatu and Lisa Trevor.
The A-type in straight jacket
The B-type in straight jacket
The basal type armed with a shotgun
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II', p.128.