The Parasite Woman was an intended enemy for Resident Evil 4. Four pieces of concept art known to exist of them.
- The first, labelled "A-type", is bound in straitjacket. One of her arms has grown to gargantuan lengths. It would appear that her design was reused for the J'avo in Resident Evil 6.
- The second has no arms at all; her head has transformed into a sharp-toothed monster, instead.
- The third is an unbound woman in a tattered dress, armed with a shotgun.
- The final design merges the earlier designs - an unbounded woman with two inhuman arms growing next to normal ones, while a monster's face projects from the side of her head.
The creature's straight-jacket concept shares an uncanny resemblance to the Nosferatu and Lisa Trevor.
- ↑ Davis (ed.), Archives II', p.128.