Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phone Call from Annette to Sherry 3 is an audio log file that can be found in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.
- Sherry: Please...pick up the phone...! Mom !?
- Annette: Sherry, I'm sorry. I'm running a little late.
- Sherry: There's no one at the police station ! Where is everyone? What is going on !?
- Annette: Are you OK? You're not hurt are you ?
- Sherry: On the way here was really strange ! Everything was a mess, but there was no people around. Where is everyone? What's going on, mommy !?
- Annette: Sherry, just calm down and listen to me, OK? ? Something terrible is happening. The reason the city is like this has to do with mommy's job. But it wasn't my fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. There was an accident...yes, a really big accident. But don't be scared honey, if you stay in the Police Station, you'll be safe. Mommy is going to keep you safe, that I promise you.
- Sherry: ...Where's daddy ? Is he with you in the lab ? Is he OK ? He hasn't called and he didn't come home last night either. Are you there ?
- Annette: ...I'm sure Daddy is already in a safe place. We'll be able to meet him when everything calms down.
- Sherry: You promise ?
- Annette: I promise. Just trust me, sweetie.
- Sherry: OK, I trust you...I just wanted to hear this...M-Mommy ?
- Annette: What's wrong ?
- Sherry: I heard something...A strange sound, like...a monster growling...!
- Annette: Oh my god, already ?...Sherry, where are you exactly !?
- Sherry: What do you mean ?
- Annette: Which phone are you calling from !?
- Sherry: Uh... Um, it looks like the front desk...There's a big statue of a woman.
- Annette: Listen to me. Go up to the 2nd floor and find a place to hide, there should be a room with heavy doors. Get inside that room, hide and then stay very quiet.
- Sherry: OK... What about you mommy ?
- Annette: I'm going there too. Do not get near anyone until I get there. Even if someone comes in that room, just keep hiding and stay very quiet. Don't talk to anyone, OK ?
- Sherry: Mom... Hurry.
- Annette: ...I will honey, I promise, I love you.
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.