It is a L-shaped corridor that is brighten up the lamps on the wall, with a pillar placed on the turn. The corridor mainly connects the u-shaped corridor to the attic landing. In the remake, carpets are added on the floor in which the original Resident Evil that had featured a solid tiles floor.
Bravo Team officer Richard Aiken will be found wounded in this corridor after being attacked by a giant snake inside the attic. In either Chris or Jill's scenarios, the player must return to the west storeroom to obtain the Serum.
- Richard will eventually die from his wounds despite bringing him the serum in time. Before dying, Richard will the player a radio. A handgun clip can be collected later from his body.
- Richard will die if player does not deliver the serum in time.
- In Chris' scenario, after saving Richard here, he will sacrifice himself to save Chris inside the B1F Aqua Ring from the Neptune.
- In Jill's scenario, after treating Richard wounds with the serum, he will give Jill a radio before resting on the floor. Later, Richard will sacrifice himself to save Jill inside the attic from the yawn's attack.
For more information, go to the following pages:
|Checking on Richard||Richard is dead.|
|Resident Evil (2002)|
|After treating Richard||Richard is resting peacefully. You should probably just leave him alone for now.|
|Richard Aiken (If player did not get the serum on time)||Richard is already dead. If only you'd gotten that serum in time!|
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2002) (in Japanese). biohazard Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0980-3.
- Takeo, Sakamoto, ed (1997) (in Japanese). Inside of BIO-HAZARD. ASCII. ISBN 4-89366-659-2.