|"You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death."|
A user intends to erase this article in accordance with the deletion policy.
(Do not remove this notice or blank the page until discussion is complete)
|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the wiki. (May 2018)|
Press Y Button during play.
- You cannot view the screen in the following circumstances.
- -During event movies
- -When taking damage
- -When weapon is readied
- The following functions are available on the screen.
- Use Item
- View Map
- View File
- Leave Item...etc.
- Select the MAP item on the Status Screen.
- (You can also press the Z BUTTON during play).
- If you do not have a map for the area, you can only see locations already visited.
Reading the MAP
- Blue room: Your current location
- Green Room: Visited locations
- No color: Locations not yet visited
- Red door: Locked door
- Yellow door: Unlocked door
While viewing the MAP, you can view the Item List by pressing the A BUTTON.
- The following information is available on the Item List:
- -Left items
- -Locations of left items.
- Some "objects" can be moved in certain directions. Use the Control Stick to push these "objects".
- (You can also use the Control Pad).
Climbing/Dismounting from raised platforms.
- Press the A BUTTON to climb onto waist-high surfaces. (You can also climb onto movable objects).
- Choose your Weapon from the items on the Status Screen, and select the "Equip" command. (You can only use a weapon if it is equipped).
- Press the R BUTTON. (You turn toward the nearest enemy with the currently equipped weapon).
- While in Attack Stance, press the A BUTTON (You attack with the currently equipped weapon).
- Press the B BUTTON while pressing Down on the Control Stick or on the Control Pad.
Check Item Details
- Choose the item at the Status Screen, and select the "Examine" command.